LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. with registered address in CARRER DE SANTANDER 42, Nave 36, ES-08020 BARCELONA (EU) and ID number ES-B65671091 is a company which main activity is the development and commercialization of instruments and systems for industrial inspection applications, as well as on providing engineering services in fields related to automation, electronic design, and process monitoring. Lenz Instruments S.L is owner of the website http://www.lenz-instruments.com (hereinafter the “Website”).
LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. welcomes you to our Website, and invites you to read carefully our General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the “General Conditions”). These General Conditions describe all the terms and conditions, which must be considered as a legally binding provision during your activity through the Website. We recommend you to visit our General Conditions regularly, in order to be informed about possible modifications.
In order to observe transparency and clarity principles LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. informs the Website Users that they can contact us, in case of any doubts or suggestions, to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. provides to the User contents and services which are available on the Website, according to the General Conditions. The access to the Website gives you the status of “User” and includes the unconditional acceptance of all the terms and conditions set up herein.
LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. reserves the right to modify these General Conditions at any time. Therefore the Users will be responsible for reading carefully the General Conditions during their activity through the Website. If the User does not agree with some of the conditions referred herein he will have to refrain to gaining access to the Website.
Specific conditions may be set up for the contents or services used through the Website. The use of such contents or services implies the acceptance, by the Users, of the terms and conditions specified in the form where this contents and services are offered to them.
LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. offers to the Users the following services through the Website: Full product support services to their customers, including installation, maintenance, and technical support. In addition, we offer also engineering and technical consultancy services in broader fields related to process monitoring, control, and automation and other services. (hereinafter the “Services”).
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Users recognise and accept that all contents showed by the Website, (designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks or any other signs, susceptible to industrial and/or trade use), are subject to intellectual property rights.
Due to this legal declaration, Users undertake not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, communicate, transform or modify such content, in order to hold harmless LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. from any claim resulting from the breach of such obligations.
The access to the Website does not imply any waiver, license or transfer of the rights set up herein unless other thing was established by LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. These General Conditions does not grant to the Users any right of use, modification, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its Content different of the rights granted herein. Any other use or exploitation of the rights will be subject to the prior and express LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. authorisation, which will be specifically granted for that purpose.
All contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, software, source codes and any intellectual creations included in this Website, as well as the Website considered as a multimedia artwork, are protected by Copyright and intellectual property law. LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. is the owner of the elements that make up the Website graphic design, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, text, images, textures, graphics and other content of the Website.
Website content may not be reproduced, even partially, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system in any form or by any means, unless you have obtained the prior approval of LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L.
It is forbidden to the Users as well, removing, eluding and / or manipulating the “copyright” and / or the technical protection devices. Users undertake to respect the rights referred here above, and avoid any action that could damage them, reserving in all cases to LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. the exercise of those legal actions in order to protect their intellectual property rights.
- USER OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES RELATING TO THE WEBSITE
Website Users undertake to:
- a) Do a suitable and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, according to the: (i) current legislation; (ii) General Conditions; a (iii) morality and good manners generally accepted and (iv) public order.
- b) Be provided with all means and technical requirements needed to accede to the Website.
- c) Provide truthful information through the forms contained in the Website and keep this information updated, so that, it answers to the real situation of the User at any time. The User will be the only one responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made by him and for the damages caused to LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. or third parties due to the information provided.
Nevertheless what it is set up in the previous paragraph, the User will have to abstain of:
- a) Doing a non-authorised or fraudulent use of the Website and / or of the contents, with illegal effects or purposes forbidden in the present General Conditions, which could damage the rights and interests of LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. and third parties, or that could damage, render useless, overload, spoil or prevent the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any IT equipment.
- b) Trying to accede to resources or restricted areas of the Website, without fulfilling the terms and conditions required for the mentioned access.
- c) Causing damages to the physical or logical systems of the Website.
- d) Introducing or spreading virus through the network or any other physical or logical systems capable of causing damages in the physical or logical systems of LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L.
- e) Trying to accede, use and/or manipulate LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. data, suppliers and third parties.
- f) Copying, distributing or allowing the public access through any kind of public communication or modifying the contents, at least the rights owner had authorised the uses referred or it could be legally possible.
- g) Cancelling, concealing or manipulating postscripts and notes relating to Intellectual Property Rights and other information which could identify the rights of LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. or of third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical devices of protection or any mechanisms of information that could be inserted into the contents.
- h) Obtaining or trying to obtain Website contents using means or procedures different than those which are expressly authorised by LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L.
- i) Specially, and just in an indicative and not exhaustive way, User undertakes not to transmit, distribute or make available to third parties the: information, data, content, messages, graphics, pictures, sound files, images, pictures, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
(i) Contradict, disparage or attack fundamental rights and public freedoms, recognised in the Constitution, International Treatments and any other current legislation.
(ii) Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory or violent acts, or any other material which could be opposite to law, morals, good manners or public order.
(iii) Induce, incite or promote actions, attitudes or discriminating thoughts about sex, race, religion, age, beliefs or social status.
(iv) Make available or allow access to products, items, messages and/ or criminal, violent, offensive or harmful services, or, in general, contrary to law, morality, good manners or public order.
(v) Induce or may induce to an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
(vi) Induce or incite to incur in dangerous, risky and harmful practices that may affect health and psychic equilibrium.
(vii) Infringe Intellectual Property rights of LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. or a third parties, without having been licensed for the use intended to be done.
(viii) Could be opposite to people’s honor, personal and familiar privacy, or the own image rights.
(ix) Could be considered as an advertising act without authorisation of LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L.
(x) Insert any virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the Website.
Users will be responsible for any negligent or intentional breach of any of the terms and conditions set up in these General Conditions and will hold LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. and third parties harmless from damages derived from such failure.
LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. guarantees neither the continued access, nor the correct visualisation, unload or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the Website, which could find themselves prevented, impeded or interrupted by factors or circumstances which could be out of its control.
LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. will not be responsible for decisions which could be adopted as a result of the access to the contents or the offered information through the Website.
LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. will be able to interrupt the service or to resolve immediately the relation with the User, if it detects that a use of its Website is contrary to the present General Conditions. LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. will not be responsible for the damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Website. LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. will be only responsible for deleting, as soon as possible, the contents that could generate such damages, provided that this action is notified to the User. Especially LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. will not be responsible for the damages that could stem from:
(i) Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephonic breakdowns, delays, blockades or disconnections in the functioning of the electronic system, motivated by deficiencies, overloads and mistakes in the lines and networks of telecommunications, or for any other reason beyond LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. control.
(ii) Illegal interferences by means of the use of any kind of virus or malignant programs.
(iii) Bad use of the Website.
(iv) Safety or navigation, through the Website, mistakes produced by a bad functioning of the browser or by the use of not updated versions of the same one. The administrators of LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. reserve the right to withdraw, total or partially, any content or information of the Website.
You will hold LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. harmless of any damages that could stem from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a consequence of your Website use. Likewise, User undertakes to indemnify LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. for all damages derived from the use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or other similar tools used in order to obtain information or for any other action which could impose an unreasonable load on the functioning of the Website.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way the Website of LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L., not at least through an hyperlink, as well as any of its contents, except it was expressly authorised by LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L.
The Website of LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. includes links to others websites managed by third parties, in order to make easier the access of the User to collaborating or sponsoring companies information. According to the present paragraph, LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. will never be responsible for the content of websites referred here above or information that could be provided to third parties through others links.
It is granted to the User a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for a private and non-commercial use. The websites which include a link to our Website:
(i) Will not be able to give to understand that LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. recommends this website or its services or products.
(ii) Will not be able to falsify its relation with LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. nor to affirm that LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. has authorised such a link, nor to include brands, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L.
(iii) Will not be able to include contents that could be considered of badly taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, which could incite to the violence or the discrimination because of sex, race or religion, illegal or opposite to the public order.
(iv) LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. will be able to request the User, at any time, to delete any link to the Website, after which the User will have to proceed immediately to his deletion. LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. cannot control the information, contents, products or services provided by other websites that have established links with destination to the Website.
As a consequence LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. does not assume any kind of responsibility for any aspect relating to such websites.
- DURATION AND TERMINATION
Services provided through the Website and other services are in principle indefinite. However, LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. may terminate or suspend any of the Website services anytime. When it could be possible that LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. will announce the termination or suspension of the particular service.
- WARRANTIES AND STATEMENTS
In general, content and services offered by the Website are for informational purposes only. Therefore, LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. does not grant any guarantee relating to the contents and services referred herein, including, just for information, guarantees of legality, reliability, usability, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except in cases where a law prevent such statements and warranties.
- FORCE MAJOR
LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. will not be responsible for damages to the User, when providing the service was impossible, because of extended power outages, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general in all cases of force major or fortuitous events.
- APLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Spanish law governs this Website and its General Conditions. Any controversy or disagreement will be resolved by Barcelona courts.
In case of these General Conditions are unenforceable or invalid under law implementation, or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity will not make these General Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole. In such cases LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. shall modify such stipulation.
- COOKIES POLICY
In accordance with the provisions of the second paragraph of Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce Solutions LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. with registered address in CARRER DE VICTOR PRADERA 45, ES-08940 CORNELLÀ DE LLOBREGAT, BARCELONA (EU) and ID number ES-B65671091 (the “Manager”) informs you that:
Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors.
This website is using cookies.
Cookies are only associated to an anonymous user and your computer / device and do not provide references that reveal personal data.
At any time you can access the settings of your browser to change and / or block the installation of the cookies sent by the web, without preventing access to the contents. However, the quality of performance of the services may be affected if blocked.
This website uses different types of cookies:
Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that are in the file browser to analyse the traffic patterns of the visits until the user leaves the page.
Permanent Cookies: this type of cookies are stored on the hard drive of the device and are read each time a new visit is performed. Permanent cookies with an expiration date are established by the Internet browser used and will be deactivated from that date.
Performance cookies: to remember user preferences for the tools found in a web services to avoid the reconfiguration.
Geo location cookies: this type of files find out which country the user is when visiting the website. This feature allows the website to be displayed in the language of the user if different from English.
Analytics cookies: these cookies are generated each time a user visits a website, the files are connected to the system of an external provider, which is Google Analytics. The cookie is created when visiting the website and will serve to identify the user anonymously. The main objectives are: to identify anonymously users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) for counting visitors and their trends over time, to identify which is the most popular content for users and to determine whether the user is new or if it has previously visited the site.
To uninstall from your browser cookies referenced in the previous sections, we encourage you to see parameters or options available on your web explorer.
The user, at any time, can block or delete the cookies installed on its computer by setting the browser options. Steps to configure each browser navigation or choose the major browsers:
Chrome: Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy > Content settings button. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
Firefox: Options > Privacy > Custom settings https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Internet Explorer: Settings > Options > History http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Safari: Preferences > Privacy http://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
- DATA PROTECTION POLICY
LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. with registered address in CARRER DE VICTOR PRADERA 45, ES-08940 CORNELLÀ DE LLOBREGAT, BARCELONA (EU) and ID number ES-B65671091 is a company which main activity is research and technological innovation related services and owner of the website http://www.lenz-instruments.com (hereinafter the “Website”).
LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L.guarantees the protection of all Personal Data supplied by the Website User (hereinafter “Personal Data”) and, according to the Spanish Data Protection Act 15/1999 of 13th of December (hereinafter “Data Protection Act”) and the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21th of December (hereinafter “Royal Decree”), informs you that:
- a) The Personal Data will be used according to the Data Protection Act and the Royal Decree, and, will be included in the file “Website Users” which is duly registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and which has been created and kept under the responsibility of LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L..
- b) The Personal Data are collected by LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. with the following purposes:
To manage, study, and resolve any kind of your applications.
2. To send advertisements, newsletters and other communications to your email address if you have selected to opt-in to such communications by clicking the following box.
- c) LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. has taken all the safety measures needed to avoid the loss, the non-authorised access, and the manipulation of your Personal Data during their collection and use, and all that according to what it is set up in the Royal Decree.
- d) LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. undertakes to protect all the confidential information collected through the Website, according to the terms and conditions set up in the Data Protection Act.
- e) LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. will never use your Personal Data to provide different services to someone else which is not set up in the paragraph b) of this document, or in his case, for an own benefit.
- f) The User certifies that he is over fourteen years old and has the legal capacity needed to provide his consent for the use of his/her Personal Data by LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L. according to what it is set up in the terms and conditions of the present document.
- g) You are entitled to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by addressing such written application to LENZ INSTRUMENTS S.L.